If your yahoo mail account is not working on computer? Find here instant solutions on Locked out of yahoo mail. Just follow simple steps to regain access to your locked Yahoo account. yahoo account recovery
Complete Process to Recover Unlock Your Locked Yahoo Account
Yahoo is a big company, and their email service has been used millions of times worldwide. Yahoo is very strict in providing the best services and keeping its products and services up to its policies.
No one would deliberately want to get locked out of their Yahoo account, but that can happen sometimes. And there could be different reasons why you may be locked out of your account. Yahoo doesn’t lock your account deliberately, but somehow it gets locked.
If you have been locked out of your account and want a solution, you’ve come to the right page. But first, we will look at the reason why your yahoo account is locked and how to get it fixed.
Why Yahoo Account Gets Locked
Almost all email services, including Yahoo, have pre-defined instructions and guidelines to ensure the legitimate use of the products and services. And most importantly, these guidelines are there to keep the account secured at all times.
Here is a list of common issues that may lock your Yahoo account.
- Sending emails in bulk may attract a ban on the account.
- Using the account from different locations may also lock the account
- Someone tries to access the account from different locations illegally.
- Or your account has been marked as spam by multiple users
- Some suspicious activity is happening from your account.
- You may have used incorrect IMAP or POP settings while using it on the email service providers.
- May have given unauthorized access to multiple third-party apps
So, we have seen what things that may attract a ban on the account are. And now, we will look at how to unlock the account using the easy steps.
Also, Read:- How to Use an Online Age Calculator?
How to unlock Yahoo Account
When Yahoo mail not working on computer, you can use these methods to resolve the issues. There is no need to feel bad about the account; there is an easy way for you to unlock your account.
Auto Recovery – When there are too many unsuccessful attempts to sign in to your account, then it may get locked by the yahoo team. However, this lock might not be permanent and be temporary. In most cases, the ban lasts for 12 hours and after that, you can access with the correct login credentials. This is not a major problem for most Yahoo users, but it can be a problem for people who use their Yahoo account as primary email communication. If all your work is saved on that account, you want instant access to the account, and you may need to resort to some other methods.
There are many reasons why Yahoo locks your account.
- It can be a risk to account, and that is why it locked by the yahoo team
- Login attempts are made from different locations than usual
- The IP address of the login location is changing or masked
Manual Method – Well, auto-recovery is not for everyone else who wants their account active as soon as possible. So, if you can’t wait for 12 hours, you can use the manual method for the recovery.
You can follow these steps to use the manual methods.
- Open your web browser and then enter Yahoo.com in the URL and then hit enter.
- Now, click on the Mail option and choose the ‘forgot password’ link.
- Now, enter the complete email ID and click on the Continue button.
- After that, choose which option you want to use as a recovery method.
- You can either choose the email option or use the mobile number option to receive the recovery key.
- Select your option and then click on the ‘Yes, send me an account key’ button to proceed.
- Now, open the email or mobile and copy the verification received.
- Then, paste the code into the verify box located on the previous page.
- And then hit the Continue button to proceed to change password.
- Now, please enter the new password into the box and then confirm it again and click on the Save Changes button. can’t recover yahoo account
Now that you have changed the account’s password, you can use the new password to login to your account. So, you will no longer have the restriction of 12 hours once you have reset the account’s password.
Also, Read:- Thriving Jobs During Covid-19
Important tips for the Users
Follow these steps to make sure that you don’t get locked out of your account.
- You can try to use a different browser to access the yahoo mail service.
- Change the IMAP and POP settings when using a tool like Outlook.
- Revoke access to all the third-party apps or software used using the Yahoo account.
- You can clear the cache or cookies of the browser to use the account efficiently.
Opt-in for any of these methods to resolve ‘Yahoo mail not working on computer‘ error with ease. One of these methods should work just fine for what you are looking for.