Realtek HD Audio Manager which is a utility tool in Windows 10 controls the audio adapters and its level on the computer operating system. Windows users download and install this tool so that their operating system’s sound works perfectly.
It is because this utility application tool easily detects any newly added sound device and sets it as per the user’s liking. Basically, with Realtek HD Audio Manager, users can enhance the overall sound quality of their Windows 10 operating system as it comes with various amazing features to produce effective and great sound options for the Windows users.
After knowing how important it is for your Windows 10 system, you all must want to download it; but, maybe don’t know “how to download and install Realtek HD Audio Manager in Windows 10.” Right!
How to Download and Install Realtek HD Audio Manager in Windows 10?
So, having that in mind, we below mentioned the procedure about how one can install this utility tool in their Windows 10 operating system. Anyone can install it but before that, it needs to be downloaded using a manual or automatic method. And, they are as follows:
Automatically download and install the Realtek HD Audio Manager in Windows using ‘Windows Device Manager:
- Open the ‘Quick Access Menu’ by turning on your computer.
- Then, simply press and hold the ‘Win Key + X’ shortcut for a few seconds in order to open ‘Windows Device Manager.
- Under it, you need to expand the option of ‘Device Manager’ by clicking double on the ‘Sound, video, and game controller’ option.
- After that in its extended menu option, further double-click on the by default available ‘Realtek High Definition Audio.’ This is to see the ‘Realtek High Definition Audio Driver’ properties.
- Then, just select the ‘Update’ button’ option, and under it simply select the ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’ to automatically download the updated driver software.
- After that, Windows 10 will install the tool into the system and all you have to do is just follow the instructions as prompted. That’s it!
Also, Read: Smart Computing – AI is The Way Forward!
Instead of an automatic method, if you want you can “Manually install the Realtek HD Audio Manager” into your Windows 10 operating system using the below-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, go to the official site of Realtek HD Audio Manager and from there download its new updated version by clicking on the download button.
- And, once downloaded, in your PC what you have to look for is the downloaded file setup of Realtek HD audio driver.
- After that right-click on that file setup of Realtek HD audio drivers in order to select the ‘Run as Administrator’ from the available options.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to install the Realtek HD Audio Manager in the Windows 10 operating system.
- Lastly, restart your Windows 10 in order to apply the changes and to check if the Realtek HD Audio Manager installed successfully or not.
This way, using any of the above methods as per your choice, you are easily able to download and install the ‘Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers’ into your Windows 10 PC. However, still, if you need any further assistance, you can also visit the technical site such as ‘getassist.net. Download Realtek HD Audio Manager
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. (Chinese: 瑞昱半導體股份有限公司; pinyin: Ruìyù Bàndǎotǐ Gǔfèn Yǒuxiàn Gōngsī), is a fabless semiconductor company situated in the Hsinchu Science Park, Hsinchu, Taiwan. Realtek was founded in October 1987 and subsequently listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange in 1998.
Realtek currently manufactures and sells a variety of microchips globally and its product lines broadly fall into three categories: communications network ICs, computer peripheral ICs, and multimedia ICs. As of 2019, Realtek employs 5,000 people, of whom 78% work in research and development